The CEO and founder of ARKA, Mr. Ulmanu Lucian, has been invited to speak at the 10th edition of the "Romanian Courier and Postal Services Forum" which is being organized by GOVNET
We would like to announce our participation in the 10th edition of the "Romanian Courier and Postal Services Forum," organized by GOVNET Romania on March 29, 2023, at Grand Hotel Bucharest. One of the conference sessions will feature Mr. Ulmanu Lucian, CEO and founder of ARKA, who will discuss the challenges of developing a locker network and last-mile delivery in a specific market context.
This forum is the only event in Romania dedicated to the delivery services sector and will examine industry trends and the strategies that local players should apply in response to changing customer demands and new technologies. Digital transformation is driving change, and it is affecting delivery demand and supply, returns, cross-border, and eCommerce. Post and parcel organizations must pivot to new business models that reduce costs and promote growth while improving the delivery experience.
Industry leaders will share their insights into how they are addressing these disruptions, providing attendees with a better understanding of where the industry is headed.
Attendees present at the conference:
- Representatives of the management of courier and postal services companies
- Clients for the courier services industry
- Representatives of the authorities that regulate postal services in Romania
- Representatives of banks, card issuers, payment service providers and technology companies
09:00 - 09:30 REGISTRATION
Participants Registration and Welcome Networking Coffee
09:30 - 11:30 FIRST SESSION
KEY TRENDS FOR DELIVERY SERVICES IN ROMANIA
- The Romanian Courier and Postal Services market in 2023 - Trends in delivery services
- The main factors that influence and redefine this courier market today
- Driving on Sustainability - Focus on ESG
- Understanding the changing market conditions. What are the key things to focus on?
- Solutions for cost optimization and increasing revenue management
The courier and postal services sector representatives are examining industry trends, challenges as well as key things to focus on and how to better respond to the changing market conditions.
11:30 - 12:00 SESSION BREAK
Networking Coffee Break and Individual Meetings in the Expo zone
12:00 - 14:00 SECOND SESSION
ADAPTING TO A VOLATILE DELIVERY MARKET THROUGH NEW SERVICES
- Challenges of cross-border; How to increase your cross-border delivery volume
- How can courier service integrators influence the degree of customer satisfaction
- New approaches in quick commerce delivery - gaining market share and improve customer retention
- PUDOs vs parcel lockers - Local market development perspectives
- The challenges of developing a locker network - specific market context and factors to focus on
- Digital Services to improve the customer experience and increase performance
New technologies and changing customer demands have seen a shift in the strategic priorities of all post and parcel players. Digital transformation is a driver, and the impact is being felt in delivery demand and supply, returns, cross-border and eCommerce. Post and parcel organizations must improve the delivery experience while pivoting to new business models that reduce costs and realize growth.
14:00 - 15:00 NETWORKING LUNCH
Networking Lunch and Individual Meetings in the Expo zone
- Vlad Stoica - President, National Authority for Management and Regulation in Communications of Romania
- Sebastian Hotca - Vice-president, National Authority for Consumer Protection
- Valentin Stefan - CEO of Posta Romana
- Lucian Ulmanu - CEO and Founder of ARKA
- Teodor Alexandru GEORGESCU - General Director at the Anti-fraud Directorate, National Agency for Fiscal Administration
- Răzvan Drăgoi - Deputy General Manager, Smart ID
- Lucian Baltaru - Chief Executive Officer of Sameday
- Adrian Mihai - CEO of FAN Courier
- Alexandr Jeleascov - Managing Director of Packeta Romania
- Sorin Ionascu - Territory Manager România and Moldova, Zebra Technologies
- Cristi Petcu - General Manager of Pink Post
- Costin Gavrilescu - Founder of Colete Online
- Bogdan Gheorghe - Teritorry Channel Manager pentru Ro, BG,MD , in Honeywell Romania
- Oana Mandicescu - Chief Sales Officer at Cargus
GOVNET is an independent media channel and event management organization, committed to providing insightful coverage of Romania's economic, political, and business landscape. Their primary objective is to serve as a reliable source of information, industry analysis, and essential business intelligence for those considering investing in this nation. They strive to foster collaborations and alliances by leveraging a well-established network of specialized, top-tier events and business conferences.