We may collect and receive information about users of our Services (“users,” “you,” or “your”) from various sources, including:
- information you provide through our Services;
- your use of the Services; and
- from third-party websites, services, and partners.
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information such as name, email address, phone number, social pages, company.
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. In addition, when you use our Services, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. This information include:
- internet protocol (IP) addresses
- browser type
- internet service provider information (ISP)
- referring/exit pages
- operating system
- date/time stamp
- clickstream data
- device information
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Voluntarily complete the website forms
- Voluntarily email or phone us
- Use or view our website
3rd Party Services
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics (statistics)
- SendGrid (statistics)
- Facebook Tracking Pixel (marketing)
- Google Adwords (marketing)
ARKA will not share related information with 3rd parties.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects and uses the information you provide, some of which may be personal data, for the following purposes:
- Providing our Services: We use the information, which may include personal data, to provide our Services, facilitate their performance, improve the Services and Sites' content related to their usage
- Analyze the use of Services: We use the information, which may include personal data, to analyze the volume and history of your use of our Services. We use the derivatives of such analyses to conduct monitoring and reporting of your use of our Services to comply with our Terms of Service and Service Level Agreement.
- Customer Service: We use the information to provide you customer support and customer success services, such as responding to your requests, questions and concerns; providing you with best practices to use the Services; engaging in customer success communications when encountering unusual activities in usage of Services
- Marketing/Communications: We use the information to provide you with information that you request, to send our newsletter, marketing communications and updates about new products and services or other news or offers which we believe will be of interest to you. Where we use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, such as newsletters and marketing communications on new products and services or other offers which we believe will be of interest to you, we include an unsubscribe link that you can use if you don’t want us to send messages in the future. We may invite you to attend events we believe may be of interest to you. We may also use your personal data to invite you to participate in referral programs.
- Media Delivery: Certain Services may offer you means to deliver media to your end-users, which always includes ARKA as a source of that media. ARKA has access to these media and uses automated systems to analyze them for security purposes; fraud prevention; compliance with legal and regulatory requirements; investigations of potential misconduct; product development and improvement; research and customer or technical support.
- Analytics, improvements and research: We use the information which may include personal data to conduct research and analysis. We may involve a third party to do this on our behalf. We may share or disclose the results of such research, including to third-parties and our affiliates, in anonymous, aggregated form. We also use the information, which may include personal data, to assess the needs of your business, to determine suitable products and to improve our Services and marketing efforts. We may invite you to take part in surveys, such as market research, and to analyze how to improve your experience, and the functionality and quality of our Services.
- Security, fraud detection and prevention: We use the information, which may include personal data, in order to prevent fraud and other illegal or infringing activities when using our Sites as well as our Services. We also use this information to investigate and detect fraud. ARKA can use personal data for risk assessment and security purposes, including the authentication of users. For these purposes, personal data may be shared with third parties, such as law enforcement authorities as permitted by applicable law and external advisors.
- Legal and compliance: In certain cases, ARKA needs to use the information provided, which may include personal data, to handle and resolve legal disputes or complaints, for regulatory investigations and compliance, to enforce agreement(s) or to comply with lawful requests from law enforcement insofar as it is required by law
How do we store your data?
Thus and in accordance with the GDPR and CCPA, our Company undertakes to take all pertinent precautions in order to preserve the security of the data and, in particular, to protect them against any accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, corruption, unauthorized circulation or access, as well as against any other form of unlawful processing or disclosure to unauthorized persons.
Our Company securely stores your data on on secured servers around the globe and the data is being accessed using encrypted connections.
ARKA may store all your data indefinitely. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
If you have a question about a specific retention period for certain types of personal data we process about you, please contact us using the channels provided on the contact page.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us using the channels provided on the contact page.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the channels provided on the contact page.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Save your preference
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Statistics - Our company uses these cookies to create general traffic statistics on the website overall usage, visitors, geo-locations etc. Third party cookies will be used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us